Banana Best Management Practice Phase 1
1) Develop an electronic data capture application (the app); which is:
- a mobile phone/tablet app that will assist growers to keep track of information required for implementation of the BMP Guidelines e.g. fertiliser inputs and management practices that will achieve water quality outcomes as well as management of Panama disease e.g. tracing of planting material;
- The app will be simple and easy to use.
2) Provide extension and training on topics relating to water quality (guided by the PRG) to increase the adoption of the Banana BMP Guidelines (e.g. information on fertigation systems, correct matching of fertiliser to leaf and soil tests, the best way to manage ground covers to prevent run-off from paddock).
3) Roll-out and support the adoption of the electronic data capture system through the support of an officer to provide one-on-one and group training.
No citation information available.
Looking up... the number of records that can be accessed through the Atlas of Living Australia.Click to view records for the Banana Best Management Practice Phase 1 resource.
Metadata last updated on 2019-02-27 10:50:55.0