TF11.5.1 On ground Operational Works (Springvale)
Short term “no regrets” on ground Operational Works (Springvale) related to sediment management and the Springvale Erosion Management Plan (EMP).
The project will
• undertake “no regrets” erosion management activities in the 2017 dry season that are aligned with the draft Erosion Management Plan.
• deliver a Normanby catchment “Catchment” story, with an initial focus on Springvale on the Wetland info site.
• improve water quality monitoring on the Normanby River.
• Selected track surface and drainage works recognised as “no regrets” by the draft EMP.
• Rehabilitation of areas related and adjacent to the decommissioned Cook Dam
• Feral pig / cattle survey and control at Springvale station.
• A “Catchment Story” on the wetland info website
• Acoustic doppler provided for inclusion in the establishment of the West Normanby River gauging station.
No citation information available.
Looking up... the number of records that can be accessed through the Atlas of Living Australia.Click to view records for the TF11.5.1 On ground Operational Works (Springvale) resource.
Metadata last updated on 2019-02-14 11:33:20.0