TF2.5 Reef 2050 Communication Network
The purpose of the Reef 2050 Communication Network is to:
- provide intergovernmental, regional and stakeholder input into Reef 2050 communication activities
- identify and share opportunities for Reef 2050 communication
- coordinate and integrate communication activities
- share ideas and value-add
- keep member organisations informed about Reef 2050 communication activities and opportunities
- act as champion communicators for Reef 2050.
The network comprises communication representatives from Queensland and Australian government agencies and partner organisations involved in implementing Reef 2050 actions.
No citation information available.
Looking up... the number of records that can be accessed through the Atlas of Living Australia.Click to view records for the TF2.5 Reef 2050 Communication Network resource.
Metadata last updated on 2019-02-13 17:17:08.0